Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » KUNSTKAMERA » Доска опознаний Египет * Egypt Wanted board

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 684 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 24.05.2006 , 15:43 
со сливками

Samah писал(а):
Echis писал(а):
ага, давайте лучше дружно растечемся соплями по форуму :roll:

САма, я его не защищаю, но и сочувствия к идиотизму не испытываю, вот такая я сукастерва, видимо.

я тоже не испытываю сочуствия к идиотизму...
только молча, потому что потом не дай Бог попасть *а от этого никто не застрахован, не зарекайся, как говорится* то пожаловаться на себя дуру будет некому.

Да... Тут вопрос на самом деле тонкий - то ли мы непроходимые дуры, то ли они конченные уё*ища... Обычно правда находится посередине :lol:
Но мое ИМХО - поведение Сайко *и других мауп этого сорта* нормальными человеческими мерками мерять бессмысленно, ибо это болезнь. Патология. Девиантность.
Короче, he is sick and he loose all the normal sides of humanity for we jurge him by a good or bad way

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 24.05.2006 , 18:18 
камикадзе

Цитата:
...and thinks that he is in love with her to...

why not? may be it is true :wink: and what about you? still well-informed about his life... what an abnormal interest? russians often say that there`s one step between hate and love :wink:

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 25.05.2006 , 01:10 

Hedhamregatan 11 B

821 32 Bollnaes

Sweden

+46/ 730/ 80 88 96 (Lovephone women)

+46/ 738/ 31 75 59 (Lovephone men)

just knock at his door, saico will let u in...but dont forget the money...

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 25.05.2006 , 10:47 
камикадзе

Thanks dear guest that u don`t forget my real name and that I don`t need to pay my money to private invistigater :lol: It is so so so kind from u to offer ur help to me even when I don`t ask ;) But I have to afflict u because there`s nothing new in ur message. And I still didn`t change my mind, I will not interfere with his life. If u r searching for somebody to help the revenge try to find another person. I`m in normal relationship with Saico and anyway this is not ur buisiness...
Good luck.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 26.05.2006 , 11:14 

dear echis.

how come u think the whole world is just turning around u???
i guess u answered tp thspost with the address, but there wasnt mentioned any name ecxept "saico", so why u feel somebody talks to u,
i am reading lot of posts here also from u and it raelly make s no sense what u say, its neither productive. what is this forum good for?

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 26.05.2006 , 11:36 
камикадзе

Anonymous писал(а):
dear echis.

how come u think the whole world is just turning around u???
i guess u answered tp thspost with the address, but there wasnt mentioned any name ecxept "saico", so why u feel somebody talks to u,
i am reading lot of posts here also from u and it raelly make s no sense what u say, its neither productive. what is this forum good for?

the one to whom my words were adressed will understand what I am talking about. if u don`t see the sense in my words it means that they are not for u. i don`t think that i need to explane somth here for everyone. but if u want to discuss my person u can write me a private message, i will answear ur questions. :roll:

Заголовок сообщения: saico sabry from ismailia living in hurghada
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 02.06.2006 , 20:24 

Dear Jessica,

I am an independent person, I have the right to decide with whom I have to or I want to meet or discuss things, which influences my life.

Please try to talk to Sabry, that he can not force me to do things what I don't want to do. If he does, he commits a crime. Since I know him I did things what I felt like to do so, he had not to forces me. Whatever I said, did was my decision not others. I am too old to change in that respect.

I don't want to meet him, since the day I talked to the receptionist on the 13th of July 2004. She was complaining, where he spent the night and why he didn't paid for the hotel and who's going to pay, and who's going to take his luggage if he will stay longer at the police station, etc. The outcome of the conversation was, that she said to me that he arrived to Hungary on Wednesday, not on Friday the week before when he actually first contacted me. So the person, who is tailing me, is not the one I married to.

He is not an existing person for me, he knows what I did for him, and only he knows that what his goal was when he came to Hungary with 6 USD in his pocket. He also knows this time he went a little bit too far, cause you have no idea that how he promised me the moon and the stars before he got the visa to Hungary.

Why it was easy to close down his visa?
Simple, I am on maternity leave. My salary is what the government gave to me, which is obviously enough for me and for my son. It is impossible that I can support a third person from this money. If I would do so the local guardianship office would recommend to take from me the child cause I am not a good mother, cause I spend the money on my husband, who have no work although he have promised that he brings with him enough money to support us.

How he got the visa, than?
I had to make a statement that my husband will support me and my son, when he finally will come to Hungary, because he has the financial background for it.
But 6USD is not really enough to support a family, so the requirements was not fulfilled, and I make a simple statement about that fact, and that I have told him, that his visa is closed.

He was lucky, on one side, because the custom officer was sleepy, and he didn't check the computer. For Sabry it would have been better, and for you also, cause than you could have saved over 2000EUR what your trip to Hungary costs, and he wouldn't have to sleep one night at the police station.
If at the custom it would be noticed, that his visa is closed since 11th July 2004. than he only would have to wait only a few hours in the transfer to take the next plain back to Egypt.

The luggage! When he left Hungary on the 9th of July, he had taken everything what he was needed from me. After what he brought with him again from Egypt and what he had left in the Hotel the receptionist was talking about I have no influence on it. I don't even know the name of the hotel, I never was in this area, because it is a quite bad one, and low-life people live there.

I think the problem, is that and our marriage could not work out, cause I am a little bit old fashioned regarding the man-woman relationship. I truly believe the woman should cook and look after the baby, and of course gave the man what he needs delicious food, clean clothes, and if he financially support the background of this ideal family life, as it is written in the Koran, than he got also a "woman" at night, and the overall happiness.

I know his life was not easy, and his family put a lot of stress on him. As long as I could support it, I did my best to take over a part of the stress. I am also a human being and I have my limits. I am sorry that he couldn't understand, that my son is very important for me, and for me to make his life as happy as I can is the most important thing. So if the man to whom I was dedicated in my heart and my soul pays no attention to his son and his wife needs, than why he surprised that the wife closes the case down?

I mean if go to a restaurant and the meal from bad to worse day after day, I don't think so you would like to pay at the end the bill.

I have some things from him, what I put already in a pack and I will send it to Sweden as he requested. Oh can you ask him, if I should send also for his newborn baby the two t-shirt what he bought for my son?

Really if you and him can give me any hints or can wake up my interests, in order to change my mind about seeing him. If I really will find in your and his reasons any positive outcome, I am open to it.

At the moment I see very less chance. In the divorce process I can not do alone anything. It is on its way, he is misleading the Hungarian authorities, about his real address.
Regarding the family life, is there any advantage for us? I already recorded, that he has an ex girlfriend who is just gave birth to a son...but she is living with her other boyfriend....while he was taking a family visa based on the fact that they have a common child...but in the meantime he is visiting you...

all this is a mess for me, I can not do anything with it.
Honestly I don't think so that it is the ideal family picture I want to show to my son either. I mean I have no clue how does it work in Germany but in Hungary definitely it would not be "the example that should be followed".
I don't think so either, that the Swedish government created this new law for such scenario. But Sabry is a professional in finding the small gates behind the main entrances. Draw his attention, there must be sometimes guards at the small ones also.

I would really appreciate it, from now on; he would let me in piece. If he goes to visit another woman in Europe please tell him not to call me because I am not interested, and who else he is going to marry, etc.

As I said personally I closed the case down, unfortunately officially not yet, but I am in the finish now.

You can reply to me if in the content there is any value in it for me.

P.S.:
Don't forget to check your mobile phone invoice before he leaves.Cause he talked too much to me, and others as well...
Don't let him to worsen your statistics.
You met him personally, three times over a one year and a half. Although your last visit at Christmas was quite short, not as agreed before.Nevertheless, you paid to him over 30.000.-EUR.Let's take an avarage that he have worked on you 20 times, cause (5 days, 3 days,3 days) it means he made 1500EUR by each ...you know although Sabry had no clue about marketing strategies, he had a real cash cow.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 03.06.2006 , 12:51 

Helo Echis,

can you imagine that there are people without personal relation ?
People wishing to stopp the monsters so that they can't more hurt any person ?

People helping such monsters are monsters too without soul and heart.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: saico sabry from ismailia living in hurghada
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 09.06.2006 , 12:34 

guest007 писал(а):
Dear Jessica,

I am an independent person, I have the right to decide with whom I have to or I want to meet or discuss things, which influences my life.

Please try to talk to Sabry, that he can not force me to do things what I don't want to do. If he does, he commits a crime. Since I know him I did things what I felt like to do so, he had not to forces me. Whatever I said, did was my decision not others. I am too old to change in that respect....

P.S.:
Don't forget to check your mobile phone invoice before he leaves.Cause he talked too much to me, and others as well...
Don't let him to worsen your statistics.
You met him personally, three times over a one year and a half. Although your last visit at Christmas was quite short, not as agreed before.Nevertheless, you paid to him over 30.000.-EUR.Let's take an avarage that he have worked on you 20 times, cause (5 days, 3 days,3 days) it means he made 1500EUR by each ...you know although Sabry had no clue about marketing strategies, he had a real cash cow.

hi,
u r wife of saico i think? what does all mean? he has baby with u amake baby with other european to get visa??? :oops:
sperminator??? :x
really i feel deeply sorry for u and especially for ur son and the other son in sweden (?)....what a terrible disaster for u all! to have such a father, really discusting..
who is this jessica? this from german who was written here before i think?why she went to hungary, what a poor existence..30000 euro? oh my god, she is very lonely in her contry or what s up?
he make good show for her for so long and she still believes? she has sold her brain also, because she needs money for saico dig or what??
truely a bad story the worst i read here in the forum really!! i hope u will get rid of this person soon and also this jessica will wake up, before she will be in jail or in the street because of such a dirty mind and body.. :evil:

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 09.06.2006 , 23:41 

sorry ladies i have only one question,
did you make a check (HIV) at the doctor??
really he has to be a very big shit bastard :evil: :twisted:

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 11.06.2006 , 23:13 

really i hope this bastard will end in the prison, but in the prison in
egypt, not in europe. IN THE PRISON WITH THIS CRIMANAL TILL
THE END OF HIS LIFE. :evil: :twisted:
There he'll have a lot of time to think about his shit criminal life :evil: :twisted:

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 10:14 

about HIV, I`m quite sure he has no. I made tests several times.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 12:56 

Anonymous писал(а):

when did u make the test? and why u made several times a test? i mean sounds like more than two times..
really he also has a baby in sweden ? this girl is not aware, who this guy is or why she invited him to her country? nobody would do it after all what he did. and what does it mean, he lives there and goes to germany for a quick sex? this swedish woman is not aware of the situation ? so another life what has to suffer now from this asshole. when will all that end? u r right guest, this person belongs in jail in egypt forever.
but now he tasted europe and i think he will do anything not to go back to egypt..who knows how many babies else he made. maybe also a new one in germany now? why did this jessica help him so much, how old is she?
i know that way because another one from there is also making any european woman pregnant. but it also turned out that these guys have no real relation to the children, they just use them to get a visa. and how can an egyptian with such a low sallary support a baby in europe. particularly saico, who does not have any real job and no education. and he has to feed already two mouthes i think. or more.
its just really discusting...i wish u all the best

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 13:26 

Anonymous писал(а):
Anonymous писал(а):

when did u make the test? and why u made several times a test? i mean sounds like more than two times..
really he also has a baby in sweden ? this girl is not aware, who this guy is or why she invited him to her country? nobody would do it after all what he did. and what does it mean, he lives there and goes to germany for a quick sex? this swedish woman is not aware of the situation ? so another life what has to suffer now from this asshole. when will all that end? u r right guest, this person belongs in jail in egypt forever.
but now he tasted europe and i think he will do anything not to go back to egypt..who knows how many babies else he made. maybe also a new one in germany now? why did this jessica help him so much, how old is she?
i know that way because another one from there is also making any european woman pregnant. but it also turned out that these guys have no real relation to the children, they just use them to get a visa. and how can an egyptian with such a low sallary support a baby in europe. particularly saico, who does not have any real job and no education. and he has to feed already two mouthes i think. or more.
its just really discusting...i wish u all the best

i did more than one test cause me and him were together for a long time. i just wonder why don`t you go to the hospital and check your helth if you worry? and about other questions i can not give you answear. but your interest looks very strange.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 13:43 

[quote=i did more than one test cause me and him were together for a long time. i just wonder why don`t you go to the hospital and check your helth if you worry? and about other questions i can not give you answear. but your interest looks very strange.[/quote]

hi,
no u misunderstand..i have nothing to do with this person, i just was living in egypt for a long time, thats why i was told all the stories and also the link to this website.
and my interest is not strange at all i think. i feel sorry for these girls who lost their heart and money and dignity because of that guy. u know i met a lot of that kind of other guys , so thats why.
what i find strange is, that u say u were with him for a long time but u also can regognise here, that he had obviously lots of other relations in the same time and he is always seen without any woman, and thats why i ask u about the test, because it might not be actual....u know one time with the worng girl or man is enough to get it

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 13:59 

it doesn`t concern anybody why i was with him. it`s not interesting for me to discuss him or myself here. i only wanted to answear question about HIV. nobody can be sure on 100 % but according to the results of my tests i have reasons to write that he`s not infected.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 16:12 

Anonymous писал(а):
it doesn`t concern anybody why i was with him. it`s not interesting for me to discuss him or myself here. i only wanted to answear question about HIV. nobody can be sure on 100 % but according to the results of my tests i have reasons to write that he`s not infected.

u dont get the point, but its ok, i am not interested in ur relation or whatever. but maybe i ask in a different way to make it more understandable. WHEN u made the tests, this was my question

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 17:05 

1 week ago

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Вторник 13.06.2006 , 20:40 

It's not true what you writing. You know it. You haven't made a test.

Many of these guys are producing babies. Babies without father and a criminal producer.

They estimate these babies like a shit.

These guys are destroying HIV etc.

They have no soul but the victimes and the children have souls.

Therefore each must make the possible to stop them.

Do you understand or not ?

If you are staying with such a monster it's your affair but don't tell stories here concerning HIV test.

I can't understand women like you. to touch such a person is very ill.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Среда 14.06.2006 , 10:11 

Artemis, it doesn`t metter 4 me if u believe or not. Smb askes, I give the answear. Anyway thay can go to hospital and check their health.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 684 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  След.

Список форумов » KUNSTKAMERA » Доска опознаний Египет * Egypt Wanted board