Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 80 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 03:20 
участник форума

Mahmoud - on the same point (UNIVERSITY STUDIES) -

My dating this Egyptian guy was the FIRST TIME I'd ever "dated" or loved someone who wasn't university educated. I've NEVER before known someone personally who scammed and cheated others for a living - not someone I trusted as a friend.

I honestly feel that part of the reason for this is that I dated (and loved) people, mostly, through either studies (university) or professional work (where everyone had a university degree) - and often I knew people from other persons.

So although University studies don't make someone honest, or even intelligent, they certainly make certain that the person can work on a project for 3-4 years to completion, can read and interpret and memorize information and concepts. And that on some level, they are serious.

Being serious about SOMETHING is a good indicator for character.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 03:26 
участник форума

Цитата:
Congratulations on your first time for being treated like a country, and not a person. Fun, isn't it?

Haha ..lol Well Dear..it is not my first time really to be attacked as a country ..since the second i touched this site of KK and they feel me a criminal until i prove the opposite lol.. but yeah.. it is fun.. a weird feeling.. when you feel like..defending your country from somethings a bad people or idiot people did it.. but what will your words do ?your words will console who ? no words are going to heal the broken hearts .

about your ideas above.. i fully agree again with ya .

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 03:33 
участник форума

Цитата:
Being serious about SOMETHING is a good indicator for character.

Pretty Right Magnon..

and yes university degrees are not an indicator of any thing..well i don't know really..you westerner girls.. are something weird.. not for me..i am speaking about..those uneducated guys can play easily with your emotions.. and god.. i always heared from guys working in hurgada and sharm.. that oh god.. westerner girls are so emotional..one of them said to me.. i can tell the girl.. that for example " my mom is russian and my father is Egyptian .. " and my mom died and i am living here alone with my father.. and when i say this.. she keeps crying and hug me tightly..and sya i love you.. so when i tell her i need money.. she won't refuse..i am not saying my words to you magnon.. i know you and i know you personality.. you are out of my words..i am speaking about other girls

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 03:37 
участник форума

Mahmoud - there are a lot of stupid people in the world.

But to call "western women" stupid is just, well, STUPID.

Many people think that poor people in Egypt are STUPID for not being able to make something out of their lives, and being successful.

So I'm not calling you stupid, just all the stupid Egyptian poor people are stupid.

Does that feel good?

I don't think so.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 03:39 
участник форума

No, I meant all the Egyptian men are stupid.

Unless they make a career out of prostituting themselves to western women.

Then they are whores.

So I could say that any of those men that "use" women for money are nothing but WHORES.

Therefore most Egyptian men are whores. But not you, Mahmoud.

I bet you dont like that, do you.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 03:56 
участник форума

Magnon,

i think you miunderstood my point when i spoke about the westerners..i never meant for a second that they are stupid.. who am i to judge others ?i am nothing..i seaking here to tell you why those guys are scamming and how they use such points in the girls to get what they want.. i wasn't saying western girls are stupid nor whores.

about all Egyptians are whores..may be we can be more percific and say.. " all men who do shits like these things they are whore " but not all Egyptian men are like that .

For me i don't like these shits for sure.. and i won't like it..and not because a girl from the U.S for example was sooooo bad with me.. then all American girls are whores.. it is not a concept for sure.

thanks for your replies,Magnon

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 04:01 
участник форума

Ok, thank you for your point.

I don't think that all Egyptian men are whores.

But honestly, many MANY MANY of the ones in Hurghada and Sharm ARE!!

:)

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 04:07 
участник форума

you welcome.. any day and twice at weekends :wink:

And Yes.. the guys in hurgada and sharm who do these things are whores.. i Agree.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 04:32 
участник форума

Yes!

It would almost be more respectable if they opened a big salon for themselves and created a real BROTHEL. I'm sure a lot of women would pay for them, honestly, and they wouldn't have to spend all that energy scamming.

They could all open regular businesses, and bring your economy up to speed.

But they would have to ADMIT that they were whores.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 05:26 
участник форума

Цитата:
They could all open regular businesses, and bring your economy up to speed.

I Don't think we are speaking about economics here, Magnon
and we are not making good economic by prostitution like some coutries do -sure you know these countries -

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 07:01 
участник форума

What I meant that they wouldn't be wasting all their time and energy going around scamming and scheming. And they could pour it into using their prostitution money to create businesses and do other things than run around like silly little actors and puppets putting on a show of love and lies.

It isn't only the women's time they are wasting, you know. They could be doing a lot more with their lives.

My point was that if they were going to be whores, they could do it more directly, make the same money, if not more, and have more time to do more creative things - even sitting on the beach, if that was what pleased them.

But that would require them to be efficient and REALLY smart. The kind of "intelligence" they use is of a very low-level quality. REALLY smart scammers are at the top of the world, creating venture capital for new companies. If you think that jobs like that don't require "acting" and "scamming skils" you are wrong. They do.

These little idiot boys are cheating themselves out of a better life. They are too stupid to see it. So why don't they just create a brothel, be more direct about it, and then save everyone a lot of time.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 13:23 
участник форума

hallo magnon,

i share your point of view!

when not be forbidden, the men-whores of egypt would open a brothel! i am sure!
but finally, when making "orfi-marriage" and renting a flat, this flat will be the same as a brothel...

with best regards,
hekate

p.s. i am sure without that bloody money of those "stupid" western victims, hurghadas economy would not be increasing so fast...

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 14:21 
участник форума

Цитата:
p.s. i am sure without that bloody money of those "stupid" western victims, hurghadas economy would not be increasing so fast...

MY POINT EXACTLY.

I'm sick of people insulting a huge group of women "because they are Russian" or "because they are more stupid than you".

That is NOT A COMPLIMENT TO ME.

It is JUSTIFYING the mistreatment of a large group of women. And part of the justification is that they are SLUTS and that they DESERVE IT.

NO ONE deserves that. NO ONE.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 14:23 
участник форума

I can't tell you how many times in Hurghada I was told that I was "better" because I wasn't like "those Russian women".

When I took Ehab to jail, they told me that they wouldn't have done that for a Russian woman.

Isn't that disgusting?

I think so.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 14:32 
участник форума

Magnon писал(а):
we are not making good economic by prostitution like some coutries do -sure you know these countries

No, frankly, I don't know those countries. I don't think that prostitution is good economics for anyone. It isn't a very nice life for a woman in any country - most female prostitutes are exploited - and in the few cases they are not, they have psychological problems from the work.

EGYPT IS A PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SYSTEMATICALLY ABUSING FEMALE TOURISTS, WHICH ARE A LARGE SOURCE OF THEIR ECONOMIC ACTIVITY.

When someone organizes awareness raising of this phenomena, Egypt is going to get trouble UNTIL they fix the problem.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 14:38 
участник форума

Women who have had problems in Egypt, with Egyptian men (usually stealing money from them - after marrying them, but sometimes worse) include women from:

* Russia
* USA
* Germany
* France
* Switzerland
* Belgium
* England
* Canada
* many, many others

It isn't only a few cases, it is MANY cases. The tourist police cooperate. The regular police cooperate. Lawyers cooperate. Judges ignore it. Tourism agencies ignore it, and embassies and compliments haven't done much, if anything.

It is ugly, and it is illegal. And if anyone tries to blame it on the "stupidity" or "slutiness" of the victims, then they are narrow-minded, uneducated, prejudiced and IGNORANT.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 15:10 
участник форума

to Magnon, I also agree with u in many points coz I heard this kind of stories from ppl who live in Hurghada. With Europenean girls usually they make money, with Russain just have fun coz usually they don't have much money.

But I can't agree that you say it about all men in Egypt and in Hurghada. There are a lot of men who have money and don't need your money. It just happened that you met only bad kind of men.

And talking about man's attitude to Russian girls it's not always the same. I was in Egypt many times and I lived there for 10 months but all men I met respect me very much (I'm Ukranian) but sure I just don't believe love words so easily as other girls do and set limits from the beginning. Sure in government they don't like us. And to prolong visa is a big problem.

Also when I was going out with my men friends they didn't allow bad guys to come near me :) So, I just wish that u'll meet good friends in Egypt.

But u did very good job putting that guy in jail :) It would be good if all girls fight with those who cheat them

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 16:01 
участник форума

[quote=] sure I just don't believe love words so easily as other girls do [/quote]

Neither do I. It is unusual for me to be fooled. I am a very smart woman. I just happened to meet a very clever sociopath at a time when I was vulnerable. If you think it can't happen to you, you are blind. It could happen to anyone.

[quote=] I also agree with u in many points coz I heard this kind of stories from ppl who live in Hurghada. With Europenean girls usually they make money, with Russain just have fun coz usually they don't have much money. [/quote]

Thats not true. I know a Russian woman who's entire family savings was stolen, when her "husband" took her bank information and sucked it out to Egypt from Russia over the wire.

[quote=] But I can't agree that you say it about all men in Egypt and in Hurghada. There are a lot of men who have money and don't need your money. It just happened that you met only bad kind of men. [/quote]

That isn't true. A good man (one of Ehab's friends) told me about Ehab, and hassled me until I left him. He was no longer friends with Ehab as a result of this, and suffered because he lost the entire group of Ehabs "scammer" friends (probably better for him in the long run). He left Hurghada, because he (as he told me) was sick of the environment. He said it was really sick and full of constantly disgusting things.

I've met many good people in Egypt - though most of them were in Cairo, and related to work. Most of them were educated, and from upper classes. I know Egypt quite well, and I am very fond of many of the people there.

But there is a serious and systemic problem in the tourist areas. Nothing you can say about me personally makes that any different.

That is nice that you think you are above being hurt like this, because of your small positive experience, but you are sadly mistaken. It could happen to anyone.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 16:03 
участник форума

Цитата:
sure I just don't believe love words so easily as other girls do

Neither do I. It is unusual for me to be fooled. I am a very smart woman. I just happened to meet a very clever sociopath at a time when I was vulnerable. If you think it can't happen to you, you are blind. It could happen to anyone.

Цитата:
I also agree with u in many points coz I heard this kind of stories from ppl who live in Hurghada. With Europenean girls usually they make money, with Russain just have fun coz usually they don't have much money.

Thats not true. I know a Russian woman who's entire family savings was stolen, when her "husband" took her bank information and sucked it out to Egypt from Russia over the wire.

Цитата:
But I can't agree that you say it about all men in Egypt and in Hurghada. There are a lot of men who have money and don't need your money. It just happened that you met only bad kind of men.

That isn't true. A good man (one of Ehab's friends) told me about Ehab, and hassled me until I left him. He was no longer friends with Ehab as a result of this, and suffered because he lost the entire group of Ehabs "scammer" friends (probably better for him in the long run). He left Hurghada, because he (as he told me) was sick of the environment. He said it was really sick and full of constantly disgusting things.

I've met many good people in Egypt - though most of them were in Cairo, and related to work. Most of them were educated, and from upper classes. I know Egypt quite well, and I am very fond of many of the people there.

But there is a serious and systemic problem in the tourist areas. Nothing you can say about me personally makes that any different.

That is nice that you think you are above being hurt like this, because of your small positive experience, but you are sadly mistaken. It could happen to anyone.

Заголовок сообщения:
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Четверг 13.01.2005 , 16:06 
участник форума

I didn't say that all men in Hurghada were bad.

I said MANY of them are. And the ones that aren't bad often cooperate or turn a blind eye to the evil that goes on there. Seriously.

How long did you spend in Hurghada? One week? And you think that you can make judgements like that about the place?

Thanks for your compliment at my kicking Ehab's ass, but are bigger issues in question here. A big problem in that city. BIG.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 80 ]  На страницу быстрый переход | Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок