Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: WARNING! Ibrahim Hassan ( Hema Elhrery) FOTO
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 04.06.2011 , 00:35 
участник форума

Girls!
I write this mail to warn you about a guy, who is a professional cheater and jigolo.
His mane is Ibrahim Hassan,but he calls himself Hema Alhrere , sometimes just Hema, 14.07.1988 date of birth, Tel. +201..0815
He is working in Sun and Fun conpany as a snorkeling guide, Sharm El Sheikh.Originally he is from Cairo, he has brother Mohamed and 2 sisters- Amel and Heba.
Before he was working in Diver's Land centre on a territory of Dive Inn hotel in Naama Bay also as a snorkeling guide on yachts.
He lost this work in july 2010 because of the theft.
He is catching girls all around the city, trying to contact them during the working day, brings them away from the boat to the coral, trying to touch or kiss( depends on your own wish). After, he gives them his e-mail and offers to go out at night.He behaves carefully, does not ask for a money directly, but soon starts telling stories about his hard work, old ill mother and problems with flat rent.He will let you pay for cafe or tickets to the disco, will accept your presents and as you feel sympathy for him,will offer you to rent a room in a hotel ( normally its DELTA SHARM, from which he also gets comission as he brought you there). His main target is SEX.He says a lot of nice words, make you feel so special just to bring you to thу bed.After your departure he will contact you by internet, sms he does not send many, as he has no financial base for it.But take into concideration, that he keeps several facebook pages and several hotmail accounts, for different girls different pages,he put in status that he is married and loves you, but dont forget, this page is just a fake one for you!
I was engaged with him for the last 1,5 years till present time, when i cracked his mail and realised huge number of letters to others with their common fotos during the holidays and description of his memories about their hot nights with oaths of love and faithfulness forever!These girls come to him time after time and he has parallel stories with several persons at the same moment!
For me it was just a shock, because within all the time i knew him, i have never felt any lie, he knows how to make you believe in his reliability!
I could not believe to my eyes and i contacted some girls from his list.They confirmed that they had sexual contacts with him, all in the same time during all the year i was with him and nobody knew about each other!
He has problem with his army, so, he cant travel at the moment outside the Egypt, but for the future perspective he hold many european girls as an option to relocate!But in Cairo he has a bride, he is officially engaged with her and he use european women just to fix his life!
When i caught him on this lie and told that i know everything, he was terriblly cruel and rude, told me, that all european women are bitchs and he uses them because they deserve to be used and he will spend time with those, who pay more!!!
Im just feel so furious that we cant stop these vistims and he goes on with his hunting, spending nice time and having fun and easy life!
Please, pay attention and dont let him cheat on you same as he did with me, stealing years of your life and emotional health!

Вложения:
197249_198438733529624_100000904957931_509299_2063402_n.jpg
197249_198438733529624_100000904957931_509299_2063402_n.jpg [ 50.23 KIB | Просмотров: 7351 ]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения: Re: WARNING! Ibrahim Hassan ( Hema Elhrery) FOTO
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 04.06.2011 , 06:39 
участник форума

точно египтёнок? похож на коренного американца.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: WARNING! Ibrahim Hassan ( Hema Elhrery) FOTO
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Суббота 04.06.2011 , 11:01 
участник форума

Суккуб писал(а):
точно египтёнок? похож на коренного американца.

:lol: Ну может у него дедушка с кем и грешил с далекого континента, он хвастался,что у деда было 13 жен ))))))
А вообще, если не брехал, то он наполовину египтенок, наполовину турок, гремучая нае..истая смесь :D

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок