Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ    Blogs

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: a real letter from a guide from Aswan
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Понедельник 31.05.2010 , 09:31 
участник форума

Fortunately, Hany and I never had sex or any other kind of "love story"...but this still upsets me because I thought I had made a friend. Look familiar? If so, please post yours!
---
hello my sweet
i dont know how to say it to you i like you and its more than i like you from the first min i met you in aswan airport then when i know you in the next 3 days i know it canot happend from the first time specily for one like me met alotof pepole every day am working for almost 10 years now but the feeling i have towards u was diffrent
i talk to u when we were chat befor but u told me u had aboy friend u dont know what this made to me
and u r far away from me but this can easy to solve u can come to me or icome to u
am always want to be by ur side see u every min from the day and the night feel u touch u
hug u and let my eyes enjoy seeing u and my ears enjoy lesten to ur voice
i promise u i will never let u down or make u angry or upset u and i promise u to make u happy will be my target in life but to be together
may be u think am crazy but this is the whole story i like u and want to be with u the only thing i wish in the world i want see and hug u tight i like u more than the water in the earth and more than the stars in the sky
hany

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

Заголовок сообщения: Re: a real letter from a guide from Aswan
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Пятница 15.10.2010 , 15:47 
участник форума

:P hope you didn't believe it.....

Заголовок сообщения: Re: a real letter from a guide from Aswan
 UNREAD_POST Добавлено: Воскресенье 17.10.2010 , 17:09 
участник форума

aswan писал(а):
am always want to be by ur side see u every min from the day and the night feel u touch u hug u and let my eyes enjoy seeing u and my ears enjoy lesten to ur voice
i promise u i will never let u down or make u angry or upset u and i promise u to make u happy will be my target in life but to be together
may be u think am crazy but this is the whole story i like u and want to be with u the only thing i wish in the world i want see and hug u tight i like u more than the water in the earth and more than the stars in the sky

:lol: I was told the same by men of different nationalities :D . It's no more than a trivial male bullshit :D There is only one person in the world who will never let me down - myself! :D

Список форумов » The English Corner * Английский уголок